El Kabron, Bali

February 15, 2017




Forever 21 Top & Shorts | Dior Sunglasses | Tory Burch Bracelet | Havaianas Sandals


This summer I visit Bali with friends for a short get-away. It is my first time going to Bali after hearing lots of good review about the  relaxing vibe, the good food, friendly locals and the great view. I found a Spanish Restaurant which have a marvelous view, you can spend time relaxing while catching the sunset (I have attached the address below). This restaurant is a little far from the city and the route is quite steep, so please be careful if you drive by yourself.

Choose your most comfy clothes to wear there. I prefer something loose, easy to wear and most important is to keep me feel cool since it is a tropical country. This time i wear a sleeveless crop top and leather high waist short pants. Yeah, i know its kinda wrong to wear a leather pants to a beach, but I packed wrongly and I must share clothes with my friends. So ~tadaaa~ i'm wearing the black leather pants just because the colour match my tops.

If you are choosing simple and plain outfit, try to match it with some accessorize, it really helps. I choose leather bracelet from Tory Burch. I rarely wear something from metal especially when i know I'm going to sweat a lot because I'm allergic to it and cause me itchy on the spot. So try to avoid metal's accessorize if you have the same allergic like me. For footwear, I choose sandals from Havaianas to wear because it is super comfortable and super casual, It's like you can't separate sandals and beach.

Sunnies is one of the most important essential to bring in every trip. The one I'm using is from Dior Lady Lady, I bought this when I was in Hong Kong. I love the pattern of the temples which is the design of the Lady Dior bag. The glass in this sunnies are quite dark which have 100% UV protection, so i still can open my eyes behind the glasses while the sun shines brightly.

So, the most important tips from me is to wear comfortably to the beach and remember to choose your clothes wisely before departure! ;)



El Kabron Spanish Restaurant & Cliff Club
Address: Jl. Pantai Cemongkak, Pecatu, Kuta Selatan, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Please leave comment or suggestion here. :)

Popular Posts

Search Post by Month

Categories

Beauty (1) Outfit (27) Travel (2)