With / Without Cardigan

February 24, 2017




Forever New Tops | Sheike Skirt | Zara Black Cardigan | TRF Red Cardigan | Dior Sunglasses | Adidas Shoes | Balenciaga Bag


Opera House and Harbour Bridge are two of the iconic Sydney's Attraction. It is always crowded there, you can find lots of tourist strolling around and taking photos. Do you see the boat on the first picture? Yes, you can ride it to some destination such as Bondi Beach, Darling Harbour or The Rocks. It's much faster than taking other public transportation but it cost more. From the boat ride, you can enjoy the other side view of opera house and the bridge too. It's worth paying to take the ride but I'm sorry I forget to take picture in the boat. :D

Well, this time I'm wearing a white lace sabrina top from Forever New and pair it with cut out skirt from Sheike. Since my bag was kind of 'Doraemon' bag, I kept 2 Cardigans in my bag so I can wear it when the weather change. Cardigan is a must essential for me, especially black colour because it does not get dirty easily. I always put that in my bag whenever I travel because it is so useful. When it get chill or the sun is too hot or it's raining, I can always use it. 

Wherever I travel, sneakers are my best choices for my feet. So for this trip, my sneakers are from Adidas Superstar Edition. It is comfortable although sometimes it's hard to match with the clothes. High heels are big No for me, since I can't stand wearing high heels to stroll around the city because i have back pain. Sometimes I wear flat shoes too, but a pair of comfortable flat shoes are rare shoes. So girls if you are travelling soon, I recommend you to find a really good pair of shoes so you can stroll without worrying your feet.





If you are wondering what did i carry in this picture, let me tell you. That is a box of Cherry! Cherries in Australia are very big and sweet. Seriously, I can't stop eating them. Especially when it comes to cherry picking season (November to February), you should definitely try them. Get them at any supermarket such as Coles or Woolworths. Or pick the cherries fresh by yourself at cherries farm! (excuse my chubby face, i can't stop myself from eating while in Ausie) :D



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Please leave comment or suggestion here. :)

Popular Posts

Search Post by Month

Categories

Beauty (1) Outfit (27) Travel (2)