Stripes & Ripped

March 20, 2017









Topshop Top | TRF cardigan | Topshop Ripped Jeans | Editor's Market Shoes | Longchamp Bag

Who does not love ripped jeans? Well, I think everyone love it. Ripped / distressed jeans can be made by ourself, just take an old jeans and distressed it. Rather than leaving the old jeans sitting at our wardrobe, why not transform it into a new favorite trendy pair of jeans. You can find bunches of the tutorial from YouTube or simply Google it. Match your distressed jeans with any simple tops and believe me it looks good. I pair it with a white tank top and cardigan because I'm going to a movie and I don't want to freeze myself inside the cinema. Don't forget to fold the cuffs of the jeans if it is too long or loose and make sure it fit your legs nicely.





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Please leave comment or suggestion here. :)

Popular Posts

Search Post by Month

Categories

Beauty (1) Outfit (27) Travel (2)