Vintage

March 17, 2017






Zara Top | Stradivarius Jeans | Pandora Bracelet | Daniel Wellington Watch | Editor's Market Shoes

Jeans are one of the most important pieces of clothes that need to be own in our wardrobe. It can be worn to a casual meeting or hang out day with friends. Mostly people will pair a jeans with a t-shirt and it will look very casual. But this time I match my jeans with a simple sleeveless top which have a little ruffle from Zara. You can add up a long necklace to pair with the simple top. I prefer it without anything so it gives me very simple, casual but nice looks. For me, I like to pair my jeans with simply white or black because it is like the best colour that you can match with a jeans. 





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Please leave comment or suggestion here. :)

Popular Posts

Search Post by Month

Categories

Beauty (1) Outfit (27) Travel (2)