Culotte

April 10, 2017




Topshop Tops | Editor's Market Culotte | Daniel Wellington Watch | MCM Pouch

Culotte is any garment which hangs like a skirt, but is actually a pants. Recently, I'm so into long skirt or pants especially culottes. I can wear it to formal occasion or even if I've just strolled around the mall. I got my black culotte pants from Editor's Market in Singapore, you can check their collection on their website if you are not staying in Singapore (click here to go to their website). I bought a few culotte which different colour, but the design almost the same. Yes, I'm that type of person who will buy a few items of an exact same design that only differed on the colours if I super love the things. Do you?





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Please leave comment or suggestion here. :)

Popular Posts

Search Post by Month

Categories

Beauty (1) Outfit (27) Travel (2)