White and Coffee

April 21, 2017



Editor's Market Dress | Adidas Shoes | Michael Kors Watch

I was trying out a new coffee shop in town. I am not a coffeeholic, but sometimes I do drink coffee and the coffee from this shop is quite good. I love the interior of the cafe, it is cozy and minimalist. The furniture's colours are all soft and the walls are in white. The lightning of this shop is the best, you can take pictures there and it will turn out good without editing the colour. 

Anyway, I am wearing a tea-length dress from Editor's Market. Since it is a patterned dress, it is easy to wear and you don't need any neckless. If you are an accessories person, you can put on earrings and bracelet or watches to match this kind of dresses.

Location : Sensuri Coffee Workshop (maps)






You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hello I love your blog can we follow each other, mine is antonettesleisure.blogspot.co.ke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. I had followed your blog, follow mine too. :)
      Thankyou.

      Delete

Please leave comment or suggestion here. :)

Popular Posts

Search Post by Month

Categories

Beauty (1) Outfit (27) Travel (2)