Wool Banded Head

April 14, 2017


Topshop Black Dress | H&M Headband | Daniel Wellington Watch | Salvatore Ferragamo Shoes

Since the first time I saw this knitted wool headband in H&M store, I already fell in love with it. I love the colour, the material, the size and most important is the simple yet elegant design. Everything from this headband looks perfect to me. Due to my sensitive skin, the wool can cause itchiness to my forehead. But after wearing it for a while, I get used to it and it does not really bother me that much. So if you have a sensitive skin like mine and you feel disturbed by the itch, you can put on a simple cotton headband first and cover it with the wool headband.





You Might Also Like

2 comments

Please leave comment or suggestion here. :)

Popular Posts

Search Post by Month

Categories

Beauty (1) Outfit (27) Travel (2)