Formal not Formal?

June 23, 2017





Dorothy Perkins Blouse | Mango Pants | Zara Headband | Balenciaga Bag

Venetian hotel Macau, the Venice look-alike ambience, is one of my most favourite hotel. I visit Venetian once a year during this last 4 years. The main attraction is the Gondola ride in the middle of the alley. Compare to the Gondola ride in Venice, the one in Venetian is much more tidy and clean, but the experience is different because the real rides take longer time and we can take a short peek to the villager daily life.

Moving on to the clothes, this time I pair a blouse with white culotte pants. This outfit can be worn to a semi-formal occasion or meetings, it is neat yet comfortable. The bandana I am wearing is from Zara and actually it is a neck scarfs that I fold and tied into a bandana. Usually I like to wear the one with rubber band, but when it is too tight, it gives me headache. So, if i wear the 'scarf bandana', i can adjust the length to make it fit perfectly on my head and wave headache goodbye.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Please leave comment or suggestion here. :)

Popular Posts

Search Post by Month

Categories

Beauty (1) Outfit (27) Travel (2)