Loose It Up

September 10, 2017


Zara Shirt | Zara Pants | Nike Airmax Shoes | Zara Headband | Lovisa Earrings | 
Rayban Sunglass | Pandora Bracelet | Balenciaga Bag

This is the first time I try a very loose shirt, and I can't believe it looks good! Previously, I always think that wearing a loose or big shirt would make me looks bigger, but that assumption is totally wrong. It makes you look very casual but chic as well. Furthermore, it is very convenient to move since it is very loose. I pair this kind of shirt with short pant and I tug half of the shirt in to show the shape of the waist, so it does not look that 'big'.

Anyway, it's been a while since I update my blog. I went through this past few months in a blink of eyes, it's been a 'roller-coaster' journey. Currently, I'm residing in Sydney, pursuing my dream as a pastry chef. So, it is a tight schedule and I have lesser time to update my blog, but I will try hard to update once in a week. See you in next post babes!


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Stunning outfit and pics! Would you like to follow each other?:)

    http://julesonthemoon.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comment or suggestion here. :)

Popular Posts

Search Post by Month

Categories

Beauty (1) Outfit (27) Travel (2)